Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Freddie Gibbs: A 2Dope Free EP


Brought to us by the good folks over at 2dopeboyz is an ep worth material from Gary, IN very own Freddie Gibbs. Featuring 5 songs and new artwork by Shake.

I’ll admit, I was sleeping a little bit on Freddie Gibbs, and was somewhat surprised at how quickly his name has garnered buzz around these here parts. But it was the cut he did with Pill, “Run Up To Me,” which finally caught my attention. After his guest appearance on (2)Dope Radio this past weekend, Freddie and Co. was gracious to let me see and listen to a few things he has coming up (including a track with Phonte), and also threw me a few DJ-free tracks, as well as a previously unreleased track Freddie had forgotten he’d even done. I’ve compiled these tracks into an EP for the masses. This way I’m hoping nobody else is caught sleeping the way I was.

Link
Freddie Gibbs: A 2Dope Free EP

No comments:

Post a Comment